Machine Learning methods are growing in popularity in every aspect of research and industry including Software Engineering. Within this group, we aim to merge current state-of-the-art practices in both areas to create new ways with which to develop and improve code.
Most of our solutions are implemented as plugins for JetBrains IDEs or stand-alone applications. More information on current projects here.
- How does Machine Learning Change Software Development Practices?
- An Empirical Study on Quality of Android Applications written in Kotlin language
- Who Should Make Decision on this Pull Request? Analyzing Time-Decaying Relationships and File Similarities for Integrator Prediction
- Aleksei Shpilman Advisor
- Timofey Bryksin Head of Group
- Vladimir Kovalenko Senior Researcher
- Egor Bogomolov Researcher
- Yaroslav Golubev Researcher
- Zarina Kurbatova Researcher
- Artyom Lobanov Researcher
- Elena Lyulina Researcher
- Mikhail Pravilov Researcher
- Iaroslav Sokolov Researcher
- Egor Spirin Researcher
- Vladislav Tankov Researcher
- Anastasia Tuchina Researcher