ArchitectureReloaded is a plugin for IntelliJ IDEA that analyzes the code of a currently opened project and suggests developers possible directions of refactoring which would improve such overall characteristics as cohesion, coupling and a number of other object-oriented architecture metrics.
Project's source code is available on GitHub.
The plugin is available here.
- Authorship Attribution of Source Code
- Automatic Classification of Error Types
- BSL Code Synthesizer
- Change Patterns in Python
- Code Clone Detection
- Code Completion
- Code Representation
- Code Style Embeddings
- Codeforces Tags Prediction
- Coding Assistant
- Deep Bugs Detector
- Deep Code Completion
- Embeddings of Code Changes
- Gathering the dataset of semantic clones
- GitHub License Violations Study
- Java Context Helper
- Large-Scale Anomaly Detection for Kotlin
- NL-to-Code Synthesis
- Similar Repositories on GitHub
- Studying the refactoring practices of users
- The Dynamics of Topics in Code