Code Style Embeddings
This project is aimed at designing a system that builds numerical representations of developers' individual coding style in an unsupervised manner, based on data from version control.
Building the embeddings of individual code style is one way to enable team collaboration tools to detect and track the knowledge transfer processes in teams. While this looks a far-fetched goal, this project is our take on this problem.
The paper is to appear in CHASE 2020 proceedings.
- Authorship Attribution of Source Code
- Automatic Classification of Error Types
- BSL Code Synthesizer
- Change Patterns in Python
- Code Clone Detection
- Code Completion
- Code Representation
- Code Style Embeddings
- Codeforces Tags Prediction
- Coding Assistant
- Deep Bugs Detector
- Deep Code Completion
- Embeddings of Code Changes
- GitHub License Violations Study
- Java Context Helper
- Large-Scale Anomaly Detection for Kotlin
- NL-to-Code Synthesis
- Similar Repositories on GitHub
- The Dynamics of Topics in Code