Code Clone Detection
The project is dedicated to improving lexical methods of clone detection in code. The approach that is proposed in the project can be applied to any token-based tools: it consists in running the search with various parameters and merging the results together. The necessary parameters are estimated and the method is evaluated on two token-based clone detection tools — SourcererCC and CloneWorks.
Modified version of SourcererCC on GitHub.
The developed approach is also employed for a complex plagiarism study of GiuHub's Java code.
- Authorship Attribution of Source Code
- Automatic Classification of Error Types
- BSL Code Synthesizer
- Change Patterns in Python
- Code Clone Detection
- Code Completion
- Code Representation
- Code Style Embeddings
- Coding Assistant
- Deep Bugs Detector
- Deep Code Completion
- Embeddings of Code Changes
- GitHub License Violations Study
- Java Context Helper
- Large-Scale Anomaly Detection for Kotlin
- NL-to-Code Synthesis
- Similar Repositories on GitHub
- The Dynamics of Topics in Code