Astrid is an IntelliJ IDEA plugin that allows to get suggestions for better method names based on machine learning approach called code2seq.
The plugin contains inspection that analyzes methods in the project in background mode and shows suggestions if there are better names for methods. Currently plugin supports only Java projects.
Project's source code is available on GitHub.
- Authorship Attribution of Source Code
- Automatic Classification of Error Types
- BSL Code Synthesizer
- Change Patterns in Python
- Code Clone Detection
- Code Completion
- Code Representation
- Code Style Embeddings
- Codeforces Tags Prediction
- Coding Assistant
- Deep Bugs Detector
- Deep Code Completion
- Embeddings of Code Changes
- Gathering the dataset of semantic clones
- GitHub License Violations Study
- Java Context Helper
- Large-Scale Anomaly Detection for Kotlin
- NL-to-Code Synthesis
- Similar Repositories on GitHub
- Studying the refactoring practices of users
- The Dynamics of Topics in Code