The Laboratory carries out weekly global Seminar, where both classic and recent accomplishments in the area of programming languages and tools are discussed. The seminar is open to everyone – join the mailing list for announcements.– join the mailing list for announcements.
Attending the seminar is mandatory for Lab faculty and post-graduates, and highly recommended for all students. In the spring semester of 2018, the seminar takes place on Mondays at 17:15, auditorium 3248, at the Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics at SPbSU.
- About seminars
- Copattern matching and first-class observations in OCaml Feb 19, 2018
- Normalization by evaluation Feb 12, 2018
- The proof of abstract RTA for uniprocessor Dec 11, 2017
- The use of parametricity to obtain theorems for free Dec 04, 2017
- Negation in logic programming Nov 27, 2017