The Laboratory carries out weekly global Seminar, where both classic and recent accomplishments in the area of programming languages and tools are discussed. The seminar is open to everyone – join the mailing list for announcements.– join the mailing list for announcements.
Attending the seminar is mandatory for Lab faculty and post-graduates, and highly recommended for all students. In the spring semester of 2017, the seminar takes place on Mondays at 17:30, auditorium 3248, at the Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics at SPbSU
- About seminars
- Mechanized proof of the correctness of bounding the maximum response time of a CAN message Apr 24, 2017
- Reducing the abstraction cost for typed embedding a relational language in OCaml Apr 17, 2017
- Synchronization of Horn Clauses and Unbounded Model Checking Apr 10, 2017
- A Stranger's View on Traversal-based Normalization Mar 27, 2017
- Compiling verified F* programs to robust web applications Mar 20, 2017