The Laboratory carries out weekly global Seminar, where both classic and recent accomplishments in the area of programming languages and tools are discussed. The seminar is open to everyone – join the mailing list for announcements.– join the mailing list for announcements.
Attending the seminar is mandatory for Lab faculty and post-graduates, and highly recommended for all students. In the autumn semester of 2017, the seminar takes place on Mondays at 17:15, auditorium 3248, at the Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics at SPbSU.
- About seminars
- Promising compilation to ARMv8.3 Nov 20, 2017
- Code generation from data types using the "visitors" library Nov 13, 2017
- Parsing with Derivatives Oct 30, 2017
- Multiple Context-Free Languages Oct 16, 2017
- Homeomorphic Embedding for Supercompilation Termination Oct 09, 2017