Kotlin for Android applications offline course 2017
The offline course "Kotlin for Android applications" for high school students was held by JetBrains Research during 17/18 academic year. Participants studied following topics:
- Kotlin syntax;
- Kotlin OOP;
- Git and collaboration;
- Android applications development using Kotlin;
- UI design;
- Android Studio tools for debugging, profiling and testing;
- Game engine libGDX.
As a result participants successfully developed and published two applications:
- Mark Zaslavskiy, JetBrainsResearch (teacher),
- Roman Lurye, SPB ETU "LETI" (assistant),
- Vladimir Androsov, SPB ETU "LETI" (assistant).