Summer Internship in Mobile App Development on Android
JetBrains welcomes high school students to participate in the annual summer internship in programming mobile applications on Android, which will take place on 01–23 June 2017 in St Petersburg, Russia.
The main goals of the summer school are students' professional orientation and involvement into information technology. The internship provides an excellent opportunity for the participants to take the role of developers and create a real mobile application.
During this time, the participants will be working on apps for mobile devices in small teams of 3-4 people. At all stages of development the novice programmers will be assisted by experienced curators.
- Immerse themselves in the real environment of project development
- Learn the basic techniques of mobile apps development on the Android platform in Java
- Present work results and publish completed projects on Google Play.
The school is held with the direct participation of professional software developers and teachers of the departments of Mathematics and Information Technology (SPbAU RAS) and Software Engineering and Computer Applications (SPb ETU "LETI").
Admission is carried out on a competitive basis. Please fill in the form to apply.
- Submission of applications until 15 May.
- Decision on participation ~ 22 May.
- Internship from 01 to 23 June.
Project contest results
In 2017 we have two winner projects. They got the same amount of points after judgement.
- Project Roguelike
- Project MiniTeam