21.08.2020, 15.00 (Moscow time), https://meet.google.com/brv-kvna-uyh
The seminar is dedicated to the release announce of next version of Plotly.kt library. The release includes numerous new features:
- It includes almost full coverage of basic Plotly API
- Custom pages and basic dashboards
- Dynamic (real-time) updates via Ktor server
- Experimental support for Kotlin Jupyter kernel.
The seminar will consist of two parts:
- The details of inner workings of Plotly.kt model and dynamic update mechanics (Alexander Nozik)
- Example plots and API details (Ekaterina Samorodova)
The record will be available in JetBrains research youtube channel.