Graduated summa cum laude from the Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University with a masters degree in System analysis and Control in 2014.
- geocontext and spatio-temporal markup and computations
- mobile applications
- virtualization technologies
- massive open online courses
- continuous integration and deployment
- Backend for Stepic course The basics of programming for Linux and Linux Kernel Modules Development
- Statistics frontend for "The basics of programming for Linux"
- Applied Computer Science. Git course
- Python PyPI Package Publication course
Active member of Open Source and Linux Laboratory since 2009.
Co-founder and core developer of Geo2Tag project.
Member of Finnish-Russian University Cooperation in Telecommunications (FRUCT) conferenceprogramm committee since 2016.
Instruments for designing MOOC for studying industrial software engineering technologies and courses itself.Project supervisor: Kirill Krinkin
Mobile Robot Algorithms Laboratory Researcher