Graduated summa cum laude from the Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University with a masters degree in System analysis and Control in 2014.
- geocontext and spatio-temporal markup and computations
- mobile applications
- virtualization technologies
- massive open online courses
- continuous integration and deployment
- Backend for Stepic course The basics of programming for Linux and Linux Kernel Modules Development
- Statistics frontend for "The basics of programming for Linux"
- Applied Computer Science. Git course
- Python PyPI Package Publication course
Active member of Open Source and Linux Laboratory since 2009.
Co-founder and core developer of Geo2Tag project.
Member of Finnish-Russian University Cooperation in Telecommunications (FRUCT) conference programm committee since 2016.
Instruments for designing MOOC for studying Linux related technologies and courses itself.Project supervisor: Kirill Krinkin
System for Automatic Checking of Student Solutions for Linux Programming MOOCsProceedings of Software Engineering and Information management conference 2017, 2017
Zaslavskiy, M. System for Automatic Checking of Student Solutions for Linux Programming MOOCs / M. Zaslavskiy, M. Kanushin // Proceedings of Software Engineering and Information management conference 2017. - 2017.
Mobile Robot Algorithms Laboratory Researcher