Graduated from the Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Department of Applied Mathematics in 2013 as a master in Applied Mathematics.
06.2017 – present Researcher at the BioLabs.
07.2013 – 06.2017 Developer of the pharmacology research systems.
- 2019, Daria Likholetova and Nina Lukashina, "ARM using Fishbone diagram"
- 2019, Daria Likholetova, Nina Lukashina, "Association Rule Mining on genome regions using fishbone diagrams"
Epigenetic changes in aging human monocytes - joint research project of Healthy Aging in collaboration with Maxim Artyomov’s laboratory at Washington University in St. Louis.
JBR - genome browser with peak calling functionality, multiple locations mode, and more
SPAN Peak Analyzer and JBR Genome Browser can be used separately as general-purpose peak caller and genome browser, respectively. However, together, they can serve as a complete solution for peak calling. The semi-supervised peak calling approach is capable of improving peaks consistency in datasets with different signal-to-noise ratio, as well as obtaining the best peak calling results for individual samples.
Automated Ishikawa Fishbone Diagram construction for epigenetics data
- Epigenome browser
- Epigenomic data anomaly search
- Associated rule mining
- Single cell RNA-seq analysis
- Blood plasma data investigation