JBR Genome Browser is a general purpose genome browser with integrated visual peak calling support.
- Integrated peaks annotating
- On-the-fly peak calling using SPAN models
- Support for observing multiple genome locations simultaneously
- Classical genome browser features to view various genome data formats
- Supported data file formats: BED (including MACS2, SICER peaks), WIG, TDF, BigBed, bigWig
- Supported sessions formats: JBR *.yaml, IGV *.xml session files
- Remote URL bigWig/BigBed/BED files support
- BED track peaks statistics
- BigWig signal statistics track for multiple locations
- Optimized for working with large sessions
- Operation System:
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
- MacOS 10.8.3 or higher
- Linux. Recommended desktops: GNOME, KDE or UNITY
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
Pre-installed Java Runtime isn't required, as it is bundled in JBR Genome Browser distribution.
JBR Genome Browser (build 1.0.beta.4882), released on May 17, 2019
|jbr-1.0.beta.4882_x64.zip||Windows 64-bit ZIP archive (includes bundled 64-bit Java Runtime)|
|jbr-1.0.beta.4882_x86.zip||Windows 32-bit ZIP archive (includes bundled 32-bit Java Runtime)|
|jbr-1.0.beta.4882.dmg||Mac installer (includes bundled 64-bit Java Runtime)|
|jbr-1.0.beta.4882.tar.gz||Linux archive (includes bundled 64-bit Java Runtime)|
Download suitable build for your OS from Downloads section. We recommend choosing 64-bit version if your OS is 64-bit.
- Unpack the browser 1.0.beta.4882_x64.zip file:
- Download the 1.0.beta.4882.dmg macOS Disk Image file
- Mount it as another disk in your system
- Copy JBR Genome Browser to your Applications folder
If you wan't to open multiple JBR instances launch second, third, etc
instances using commandline:
open -n "/Applications/JBR 1.0.app"
- Unpack the browser 1.0.beta.4882.tar.gz file using the following command:
tar -xzf 1.0.beta.4882.tar.gz
jbr.shfrom the bin subdirectory.
Visual Peak Calling Tutorial:
Comprehensive step-by-step tutorial on using integrated peak calling solution is available in How-To section.
Report any errors or comments in the public JBR Genome browser issue tracker.
Modified May 17, 2019