Graduated summa cum laude from the Saint Petersburg State University, Department of Software Engineering in 2007. Defended his Ph.D. thesis on a Software platform for creation of domain-specific visual development environments at Saint Petersburg State University in 2016.
- Visual languages and model-based approach to software engineering (technical lead of QReal project since 2007)
- Software development tools and processes
- Tools for automated code analysis
- Applications of machine learning methods in software engineering
Associate professor of Software Engineering Department in Saint Petersburg State University and Computer Science Department in Higher School of Economics University.
- Software Engineering
- Software Design
- Technology of software development
- Structures and algorithms of data processing
- Functional programming in Haskell
- Programming basics
Machine Learning Methods in Software Engineering Head of Group